Saturday 14 June 2014

Mini Haul ♥

Hiya everyone. So here's a few things I got in town today.
Primark: The patterned trousers (£9) and the polka dotted mirror (£1).
Boots: I don't know the prices of them exactly as they were on offer, with the nail varnish and lip balm as a free gift! I'm not a beauty guru AT ALL...and quite frankly know very little about make up. However, I like these products, so here are the names of them:
♥ No7 lipstick (Moisture Drench - shade DIVINE - SPF 15)
♥ No7 nail varnish (Stay Perfect - shade DUCK EGG BLUE)
♥ No7 BB Lips (Beauty Balm - shade BLINK PINK - SPF 15)
♥ No7 Lip Stain + Gloss (Stay Perfect)

Hope you enjoyed this, despite it being quite different. I would suggest checking out Boots's offers at the moment!

I hope to write a more beneficial post soon, however I'm dealing with certain personal issues right now and don't feel comfortable with discussing it quite yet. Hope your weekend is going well.

Take Care xo

No comments:

Post a Comment