Thursday 5 March 2015

World Book Day

SO, according to my sources (Carrie Hope Fletcher's instagram account...) today is World Book Day! *drumroll please* ...

I don't know about you, but I find it hard squeezing in time to read books in between everything else that goes on, i.e. LIFE! But never-the-less, I have set myself a challenge for 2015: to read 13 books. Now that doesn't sound much - at all - but it ensures that I read a book a month, plus one haha. I know that some people set themselves challenges like, reading 100 books a year, but let's take things slowly yeah? Hehe.

So far I have finished two books and am one my third, which shows I'm going on track right?

Another thing I hope to do is actually write on my blog more often, and get a little group of lovelies together because of it. Again, I didn't purposely stop, but our little friend 'LIFE' here tends to creep up and overtake things. However, expect to see more blogposts from me! Along with videos on my YouTube channel.

I doubt anyone will read this, but a girl can dream right?

Let me know what books you have read so far!

Take care for now love hearts (okay, why am I using all these Valentine's Day-like nicknames?)

Bye!

Hana x

ohhsohana.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment