Saturday 17 October 2015

Book Haul

Hello lovelies,

I hope your weekend is going well and that you haven't caught the flu that seems to be going around! 

Today I went into town and came across an Oxfam charity shop in a side street. I could have spent absolutely hours in the shop! Despite being small, it was packed with books of different genres; romance, drama, thriller, cooking and baking, gardening, history, geography, fiction, non-fiction, children's and many, many more! There were also many cute handmade things, such as cushions - as well as fancy chocolates, sweets, teas, coffees and snacks. 

With all the books available, I literally didn't know where to start. There were a number of books that I'd never heard of, and many that are quite popular - such as Life Of Pi, Harry Potter, Gone Girl and The Hunger Games. Of course, you couldn't find whole series of books, due to the books being donated, making them a one-off. Nevertheless, there were still lots and lots of options! However, I ended up with these three.




I tend to get all my books from charity shops, not only are they cheaper (these were '3 for £5') but you're also helping the charity by buying from their stock :) 

I'll leave an Oxfam link below - as I was really impressed by their professionalism and kindness!


Also, have you seen my latest Book Reviews on YouTube?



Hana 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment