Thursday 16 April 2015

What Shall I DO?

Hiya people of the internet!

I hope all of you are okay and having a good week so far! (It's finally Friday tomorrow, yay!)

So, as you may - or may not - know already, I am in my first year of A Levels. I take three subjects (round of applause to those who take four...or even five) and it is exhausting. However, just because I'm doing A Levels, it doesn't mean I want to go to university. You see, I'm in a bit of a muddle when it comes to what I want to do. So I made a video with a few things that are options for or instead of Higher Education.

I hope the video potentially helps! It is quite brief, however, once he topic is one I'm more knowledgeable on, I may make a part two!

Leave me a comment letting me know what you think you might do!

Take care,

Hana x

Link: Higher Education?

No comments:

Post a Comment