Wednesday 4 November 2015

Do Something You Love

"I want to release the words that flow so easily - like the River Nile - without the fear of being deducted - like the victim of a crime, who is pitied. I want my words to erupt like a volcano, having an eloquent impact."

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before but I have a love/hate relationship with my poetry and writing. I love it! However I don't feel like I'm very good at it. Despite this, I'm trying to do it regardless!

Therefore, I want to suggest that you do what you love, even if you don't feel too good at it! Practice, practice and practice. You don't need to perfect everything you do.

Tip of the day: Do something you love (providing it's not self-destructive!) - even if you've been put down for it before.

Hana :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment