Saturday 26 April 2014

'Princess Warrior' ♥

Today I thought I'd share a poem I wrote a little while back. I used to really enjoy writing poetry, but within the past year I barely have due to the fact that I don't often feel it's good enough. However, this is a piece I don't mind sharing ♥
It's quite short and simple, but I think that's what makes it special.

Princess Warrior

Her hair blew in the wind,
So gracefully,
Like some heroine in a storybook.
She was a princess warrior,
Sweet yet strong,
Facing battles 1000 men couldn't handle,
Yet she did it all with a smile.
She felt happiness,
At moments like this,
Moments when it was just nature and her.

H.M.

Tip of the day:

Do something you enjoy today. Whether it's something small or big. Something you do daily or haven't done in a while.

Take care x

Hana.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your poem! You're right, we should do something we enjoy everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ♥ Your reply made my day.

    ReplyDelete