Thursday 24 April 2014

Welcome To My Blog ♥

Hiya you lovely earthling ♥
And welcome to my blog! My name is Hana and I hope to help our society one day.
I've made this blog as a hobby mainly, but also in order to hopefully create a cute little community. I really hope to be able to help others, whether that be through advice or by simply allowing people to enjoy my random little blog posts. I am in no way a professional at anything, however if you need any suggestions, advice or someone to talk to, I am willing to be there at all times ♥
I plan on making several changes in the next year and would like to document the process. So please do feel free to come along :) Some of these things include a YouTube channel and recovery from anorexia nervosa, depression and OCD (both of which I will expand upon in other blog posts).
'Til then,
TTFN :) x
P.S. If you read this, you've already earned a cyber-hug from me.
Hana ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment