Wednesday 6 January 2016

2016!

Hiya,

I hope your New Years Eve and day went super well. I'm not one to go for the whole 'new year, new me' vibe because I feel like it's the same old thing every year! Thus, I don't make new year's resolutions! However, I have made goals....and a video about it! A few of them include:

1. Pass my A-Levels and get to the next stage in life (academically/career-wise).
2. Read more books than last year.
3. Make photos, posts and videos more meaningful.
4. Work on recovery and things I want to achieve through it.

Have you got any 'goals' you want to achieve? 

And remember: "Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever." - Keri Russell.

The video link is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7amez4U_eVJxBbDDJlBKQ

No comments:

Post a Comment