Friday 4 July 2014

Update!

Hiya reader,

Hope your week went well and that your plans for the weekend all go according to plan. Todays' post doesn't really have a purpose (oopsie, haha). But I will share a little update!

  • We’ve moved house and it’s such a relief and was actually temporarily distracting.
  •  Tomorrow I would have completed my first month in recovery, aka, with a meal plan and regular sessions with my Clinician.
  • [TW] I’ve put on approx. a kilo in the past month, although the ED centre aim for a kilo a week. Originally, Family-Based Therapy was being used but now my Clinician is considering other options that might work better.
  •  I’m hoping to start a journal/scrap-book, which is something that might work as a distraction.
  •  I have actually filmed a Room Tour for my YouTube channel and I’ll be uploading it soon.
  • I now have my own room and it feels so good.
Also, if anyone has any suggestions for YouTube videos, do leave a comment! I'm hoping to film a bunch of videos and upload them over July. Anyways, as I said, this post is pretty pointless, sorry haha. But here's a little quote for you...

No matter how broken my heart may feel, I will always be grateful it still has a beat.
- Demi Lovato 


No comments:

Post a Comment